As much as the players are the show in junior hockey, the big stories across the WHL’s Western Conference heading into the 2014-15 season have occurred behind the bench. Half of the teams in the West, five of ten, will have a new bench boss at the helm when the regular season begins on September 19. Read more»
- GDT: #76| New York Islanders @ Philadelphia Flyers | March 30th | 7:00 PM | F/TBD
- Coaches and or GMs that will be sacked once the season ends
- Point vs Larkin
- Kane/Toews vs Ovechkin/Backstrom
- Backstrom may finish 2nd or 3rd in points and once again will probably get no awards
- Will Connor Hellebuyck become an elite NHL goalie?