As much as the players are the show in junior hockey, the big stories across the WHL’s Western Conference heading into the 2014-15 season have occurred behind the bench. Half of the teams in the West, five of ten, will have a new bench boss at the helm when the regular season begins on September 19. Read more»
- Why are Russian players so much better at stick handling than another nationalities?
- Battle of The Slovaks: Bondra vs Palffy vs Gaborik
- Prospect Info: Ranking habs prospects: #27
- Team last name b vs team last name M vs team last name S (Active)
- Point projections for your team
- What is Tommy Lee Jones' most memorable role?