In 2010, the year he was drafted 47th overall by the Los Angeles Kings, Tyler Toffoli scored 79 points. Over the next two seasons Toffoli would go on to earn 208 more points in the Ontario Hockey League, including 108 points in a 50-50 season in 2010-11. A bright future was set for Toffoli as he graduated from juniors in 2012, with his sights on the NHL.
The Fall edition of the Hockey's Future ranking of the Top 50 NHL prospects continues with the prospects ranked 21-30.
New additions from the 2013 NHL Draft augment the depth of skilled forwards in the middle group of the ranking. Elias Lindholm, drafted fifth by Carolina, and Sean Monahan, sixth by Calgary, debut on the list next to prospects who lost some luster after a rocky 2012-13 season in Mikhail Grigorenko and Mikael Granlund.
The Los Angeles Kings did not have much time after a conference finals exit at the hands of the Blackhawks to ready themselves for the 2013 NHL Draft. Nonetheless the Kings managed to pick up several quality players, including what was widely considered the steal of the draft in Valentin Zykov.
- Prospect Info: Flames prospect rankings: #16
- Why are there no women in the NHL?
- Friendliest/Unfriendliest Arenas to watch an Away team @
- OT: An NFL Team Is a Bad Deal for the Las Vegas Strip
- Player Discussion Ryan Nugent-Hopkins '16-17 and Beyond
- Speculation: More Players who need to be protected in an expansion draft.