With the Olympic break in February, most NHL teams played only a half dozen games or so during the month of February. But that was enough time for Colorado's Nathan MacKinnon to widen his lead in the Calder Trophy poll, being a unanimous selection as the leader in the monthly poll by the Hockey's Future staff.
With excellent scouting and drafting, the Stars have had a lot of inexperienced pros force their way into the Texas Stars lineup in recent years. With an experienced coach leading the charge, the Stars have been rather successful despite the youth.
The Dallas Stars, amid management and coaching changes, have gathered quite an impressive herd of prospects in recent years. The aforementioned front office changes obviously have a trickle-down effect with regard to the on-ice product and as a result, many of these terrific prospects have gotten at least a taste of NHL action.
- 9-27-16 8 PM World Cup Final - Game 1 - FINAL SCORE - CBC, SN, ESPN, TVA
- Which prospect would you rather now and in the future?
- Speculation: Alex Tanguay - Any word?
- Best win that *DIDN'T* involve your NFL team/College you have felt as a football fan?
- HF Partner: Top Ranked Prospects
- HF Partner Meet a New Canuck: Philip Larsen