The 2014-15 SHL season is well underway and Sweden‘s hockey scene remains the most exciting in the European sphere for NHL fans. Serving as the European country that’s produced the most non-North American prospects over the past four drafts, the leagues are chock full of current and future NHL prospects. Read more»
Once the Buffalo Sabres are done collecting their puzzle pieces, it will be a matter of figuring out how they will all fit together. The Sabres have the cornerstones in place with Sam Reinhart at center and Rasmus Ristolainen on defense, but the short-term focus is to make sure that every prospect in the organization takes a step forward.
General manager Tim Murray was all business at his first NHL Draft, wasting little time making his picks. The Buffalo Sabres are quite deep at every position, but since the focus was on defensemen last year with Rasmus Ristolainen and Nikita Zadorov, the attention shifted toward forwards this year. The Sabres used seven of their nine draft picks on forwards, including four in the first two rounds.
- GDT: Chicago Blackhawks at Los Angeles Kings - November 29, 2014 - 7:00 p.m. (PST)
- Celebrity Death: Author P.D James (Children of men) age 94
- Pre-Game Talk: Rangers - Flyers (11/28/14)
- What team(s) that have started out strong, are most likely to fade?
- Value of: Frolik to Montreal
- Robidas value is showing now.