After several years of strong drafting by the Ottawa Senators, a healthy competition for a limited amount of NHL jobs has developed among their young players. A wealth of Swedish prospects, led by goalie Robin Lehner, has served Ottawa well in recent years. They also have several first round picks, including Cody Ceci and Curtis Lazar, who are on track to become impactful NHL players.
The future of the Ottawa Senators looks bright. The Senators are considered to have one of the better pools of young talent in the NHL and, while some top draftees have recently cemented themselves on the Ottawa roster, most notably Erik Karlsson and Jared Cowen, there are many prospects on the verge of becoming solid NHL contributors in the near future. The club has quality and various skill-sets in all positions and has worked to draft where they previously had weak depth.
- Confirmed with Link: Leafs Qualify Sparks/Hyman/Brown | Bibeau/Griffith Not
- Tickets for visiting fans?
- Site Issues -- Please Read
- Confirmed with Link: QOs for Tierney, Sorensen and Goodrow
- Nylanders next contract
- Speculation: Armchair GM Thread: The other one was locked and LazarBeams asked for a new one so I