The 2014-15 SHL regular season has concluded and, as is usually the case, the cream floated to the top once the final siren rang.
Leksand and Modo were the teams at the bottom of the totem pole, so both will face-off with no less than four teams from the Allsvenskan to try to stick in the SHL. It is widely felt that Leksand, a team that came on strong at the end of the season, thanks in good part to the strong contributions of 22-year-old undrafted defenseman Linus Hultstrom (10-23-33 in 48 games), will have little problem dominating this relegation round. But Modo’s squad will have its work cut out for it, despite having added Donald Brashear and then Marcel Hossa after losing William Nylander to Toronto Marlies. Read more»
- Player Discussion Ranking our Defensemen (In Terms of Value) #2
- PGDT-Poll: #26| St. Louis Blues @ New York Islanders | Players of the game poll | F/TBD
- 12/08/2016 08:35 PM - Nashville Predators at Dallas Stars
- Should the Leafs have taken Laine 1OA?
- Proposal: Montreal - Toronto
- 12/08/2016 08:05 PM - New York Rangers at Winnipeg Jets