The Chicago Wolves, the St. Louis Blues’ AHL affiliate, have enjoyed a very strong season thanks to several of the Blues prospects who remain on the roster. While a few have been called up due to their impressive play, many of the young players on the Wolves’ roster have come through with solid seasons thus far.
Last season, the St. Louis Blues looked quite thin down the middle and had very few standout players at other levels of hockey. After the 2014 NHL Draft, the Blues look much better at center with the additions of Ivan Barbashev and Robby Fabbri. They also continue to maintain strong depth at the goaltending position, as both Jordan Binnington and Jake Allen are considered high-level prospects.
The AHL’s Midwest Division features several talented incoming rookies including Rockford’s Teuvo Teravainen and Grand Rapids’ Anthony Mantha, as well as several key prospects entering their second pro season such as Chicago’s Ty Rattie and the duo of Miikka Salomaki and Colton Sissons in Milwaukee. Read more»
While Jake Allen has enjoyed a long run as the St. Louis Blues’ top prospect since Vladimir Tarasenko and Jaden Schwartz graduated, the time has come for the young goaltender to pass the torch. The key additions to the Fall 2014 Top 20 include the Blues’ top two picks from the 2014 NHL Draft, Robby Fabbri and Ivan Barbashev. As new players make their way onto the list, others like Yannick Veilleux, Petteri Lindbohm and Sergei Andronov have been forced to take a back seat in the latest edition of the Blues’ Top 20.
- 07/23/2016 09:30 PM ET - UFC on Fox 20 - Bantamweight 5 rounds
- 07/23/2016 09:00 PM ET - UFC on Fox 20 - Lightweight 3 rounds
- Speculation: Who gets more money on the open market Marchand or Hoffman?
- 07/23/2016 08:30 PM ET - UFC on Fox 20 - Heavyweight 3 rounds
- 07/23/2016 08:00 PM ET - UFC on Fox 20 - Strawweight 3 rounds
- 07/23/2016 09:05 PM ET - Tampa Bay Rays at Oakland Athletics