The 2008 Draft Class for the Philadelphia Flyers is an odd look at a success that could have been. It is not as if the organization should chalk the entire year as a front office failure, but it does boast a few cautionary tales of how doing everything seemingly correctly can still bring about disastrous consequences. A team can prepare for the worst but bad luck can find anyone at any time.
For rookies in the Flyers' system, the 2011-12 season was unlike any other. The team was in the midst of a turnover and with that turnover came opportunity. The rest of the opportunities were given out due to injuries, but each player was able to step up and make the Flyers' regular season a success.
- C Viljam Sandvik - LJK, FIN JRS (2021 NHL Draft)
- Xbox One EASHL: Ending of NHL 17/NHL 18 Beta club looking for members
- If you could pair any Dman in history with B.Orr...
- Top 15 agitators (or pest) in the NHL - #9
- Things about players you didn't know for a while
- Prospect Info: 2017 CFHF Prospect Rankings: #11