The 2008 Draft Class for the Philadelphia Flyers is an odd look at a success that could have been. It is not as if the organization should chalk the entire year as a front office failure, but it does boast a few cautionary tales of how doing everything seemingly correctly can still bring about disastrous consequences. A team can prepare for the worst but bad luck can find anyone at any time.
For rookies in the Flyers' system, the 2011-12 season was unlike any other. The team was in the midst of a turnover and with that turnover came opportunity. The rest of the opportunities were given out due to injuries, but each player was able to step up and make the Flyers' regular season a success.
- Player Discussion Ranking our Defensemen (In Terms of Value) #2
- PGDT-Poll: #26| St. Louis Blues @ New York Islanders | Players of the game poll | F/TBD
- 12/08/2016 08:35 PM - Nashville Predators at Dallas Stars
- Should the Leafs have taken Laine 1OA?
- Proposal: Montreal - Toronto
- 12/08/2016 08:05 PM - New York Rangers at Winnipeg Jets