For the Boston Bruins—as well as their fans—the 2014-15 season was unacceptable. After a year full of injuries and underachievement, the Bruins failed to make the playoffs for the first time in eight years. The team’s only consolation is that the coaching staff had several chances to view their promising stable of prospects throughout the season. Read more»
With the Boston Bruins in the heat of a tight race for a wild card playoff berth, rookie defenseman Zach Trotman could not have picked a better time to score his first NHL goal. Trotman’s marker ended up being the game-winner for the Bruins in their 3-2 win over the division rival Detroit Red Wings. Read more»
The Boston Bruins strength at the NHL level has always been down the middle and that is no different in their prospect system. The Bruins helped filled out some issues on the wing during the 2014 NHL Draft this past summer with first round pick David Pastrnak, but still remain thin along the boards.
- Rumor: Friedman about possible NHL salaries of Shipachev and Dadonov
- GDT: GAME #73: Canucks @ Blues | 5:00 p.m. PST, Sportsnet Pacific
- How good was McDavid tonight?
- Would you consider Sean Couturier a disappointment?
- Tavares vs Seguin vs Backstrom
- Non Sabres fans how do you assess the job Tim Murray's done so far?