Forward Steve Moses is in his first year of pro hockey with Jokerit in Finland's SM-Liiga. He is currently the second-leading scorer for Jokerit behind veteran Ilari Filppula. Moses played for the AHL's Connecticut Whale at the end of last season after completing his college career at the University of New Hampshire.
Prior to the NHL lockout, there was an enormous amount of talk regarding the free agent status of a young player who hadn’t even played in an NHL game. A second-round pick of the Anaheim Ducks in 2008, Justin Schultz became the most sought after off-season free agent when he was left unsigned following a stellar collegiate career at the University of Wisconsin. And where would you expect a young phenom to land these days? With the Edmonton Oilers, of course. The 22-year-old signed a two-year deal with the club that already features an embarrassment of under-23 future superstars.
- Significant quakes (5.0+)
- Post Game Talk: "mennhhhhhhhhhhh" LEAFS WIN! Californian Dream? 2nd in the Atlantic
- Rumor: In-season Proposals, Rumors, Free Agents & Roster Moves (related topics) LV
- Canucks go from 3-0 lead to 4-3 deficit within 5:09 (and give up 7 goals in 3rd)
- TV: True Detective (Part II)
- Confirmed with Link: Ales Hemsky(@50%) to Ottawa for 3rd(2015) and 5th(2014)