The University of North Dakota claimed their eighth NCAA National Championship and first since 2000 with a convincing 5-1 win over Quinnipiac University on Saturday night in the title game of the 2016 NCAA Frozen Four. Read more»
In the calm before the NCAA championship game storm that will take place on Saturday night in Tampa, U.S. college hockey handed out their top awards for the 2015-16 season. Those awards included the Tim Taylor Award, the Mike Richter Award, and the award designating the top player in all of NCAA hockey, the Hobey Baker Award. Read more»
A player’s development is often judged by statistics. But numbers don’t always tell the whole story.
Case in point is Quinnipiac University junior defenseman Devon Toews. The Abbotsford, BC native is currently amongst the top scoring defensemen in the nation with 30 points (seven goals, 23 assists). But his numbers are just one part of his tremendous developmental progress that has come from hard work in virtually all aspects of both his game and in his physical maturity. Read more»
- Prospect Info: Flames prospect rankings: #16
- Why are there no women in the NHL?
- Friendliest/Unfriendliest Arenas to watch an Away team @
- OT: An NFL Team Is a Bad Deal for the Las Vegas Strip
- Player Discussion Ryan Nugent-Hopkins '16-17 and Beyond
- Speculation: More Players who need to be protected in an expansion draft.