Team Depth Chart of NHL Prospects
- Deep pool of NHL ready defenders
- Depth of play making centers
- Depth and talent of prospects at pro level
- No premiere scorers at the wing
- Goaltenders still a long way from NHL
- Lack a big physical presence at forward
Legend of Players' Leagues
- Playing in N.A. Pro (NHL, AHL, ECHL, etc.)
- Playing in CHL (OHL, QMJHL, WHL)
- Playing in NCAA
- Playing in Europe
- Playing in Junior 'A' (USHL, BCHL, AJHL, etc.)
- Not Categorized Yet
Welcome to the first edition of On the Rush for the 2014-15 season. For those unfamiliar, On the Rush focuses on prospects at various levels of competition who exceeded expectations or fell behind a bit in the past month.
Hockey’s Future presents the top group of the 2014-15 Fall NHL team rankings. The teams are ranked by the overall quality of their prospect pool as voted on by the HF staff. For reference, the top five prospects are listed. To be eligible, a prospect must meet HF’s prospect criteria. The ranking is done twice a year, in the Fall and Spring. Each team’s rank from the previous rankings is listed in parentheses.
The Columbus Blue Jackets have a well-rounded system. Although Alexander Wennberg and Marko Dano will likely graduate from their prospect status after opening the 2014-15 season in the NHL, Columbus concentrated on reinforcing its pool of young talent in the 2014 NHL Draft. From sizable, gritty players to smooth skating, offensive-minded skaters, the Blue Jackets have a good amount of depth throughout. They also have plenty of competition among their prospects in net.
With the Adirondack Phantoms re-locating to Allentown and moving to the East Division, the 2013 Eastern Conference champion Syracuse Crunch have been added to the AHL‘s Northeast Division. With a lot of roster turnover amongst all of the teams and a new team in the mix, the division appears to be up for grabs in 2014-15. Read more»
- Sharks annouces partnership with PrimeSport as offical fan travel partner
- GDT: Game #22 - 11.25.14 - vs Edmonton - 7:30 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM
- Proposal: Philadelphia/Edmonton
- Would legal Loan-sharking be one of the Biggest businesses today in the world?
- Trading non-factor players for difference makers
- The Leafs are Number One.. in Financial Value for the 9th Year in a Row