Arizona Coyotes forward Justin Hodgman has spent the past several years competing in seemingly every hockey league and hockey-playing country trying to achieve his goal of competing in the top hockey league, the NHL. The 26-year-old finally got that chance on Saturday night, and he didn’t waste it as he netted his first NHL goal in the Coyotes’ 2-1 overtime win over the Florida Panthers. Read more»
When he was 12 years old, Adam Brown would constantly pick the brain of former Columbus Blue Jackets goaltender Ron Tugnutt. The aspiring goalie and son of then-Blue Jackets assistant coach Newell Brown would mimic how to strap on his pads the same way the 1986 fourth round draft pick of the Quebec Nordiques did.
Willie Coetzee refuses to use this year’s earlier NHL lockout as an excuse for currently playing for the ECHL’s Toledo Walleye. There is a reason why the Detroit Red Wings decided to keep the 5'10”, 180-pound forward in the ECHL instead of letting him build off of his 2010 campaign (11 goals, 11 assists) with the team's American Hockey League affiliate in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Simulation Hockey League
- HF Partner 20 Rookies to Watch
- Forward Rankings for the 2015-16 NHL Season: #25
- VIDEO: Player's Tribune profiles a summer training program some NHLers attend
- Blue Jays GDT: 2015 v48)ALDS Game 1: vs TEX | Thu, Oct 8 | 3:30pm ET/12:30pm PT | Gallardo vs Price
- OT: Question about Denver downtown