The top six prospects from last month's rankings are the same six players holding down those slots in this month's list. And in fact, the players are ranked exactly as they were in January, so the ISS view of the draft's top prospects seems to be more settled as the 2013-14 regular season heads towards its conclusion.
For the NHL Draft prospect junkie, January is a particularly interesting month given the information available and events that take place. On the event side, the World Junior Championship wraps up in early January, while the BMO CHL/NHL Top Prospects Game normally takes place at mid-month (and in fact is taking place tomorrow night).
No news is good news if you're Kootenay Ice center Sam Reinhart, at least when it comes to the ISS Hockey December rankings for the 2014 NHL Draft. Reinhart is holding steady as the top-ranked prospect for the coming year's draft, a position he has held in these rankings for the four releases that ISS Hockey has produced in the 2013 portion of this season.
- TV: True Detective (Part II)
- GDT: #63 - Pittsburgh vs Anaheim - Let's teach them a lesson!
- Pre-Game Talk: Blues @ Avs | Saturday, March 8th, 1pm MT | Start up the Bandwagon
- 4-5 years from now, Calle Jarnkrok will be a...
- Republicans vote to deny veterans benefits
- OT: 1st OFFICIAL HFStars Meet Up - Retirement Night (3/08) - Katy Trail Ice House