After a bit of a slow start to his college career, University of Massachusetts Lowell’s Joseph Pendenza has lit the lamp his past two seasons in Hockey East, becoming one of the premier two-way forwards in college hockey.
The 2012-13 season has been a tough one so far for the Harvard Crimson. And with a host of injuries and the loss of four key sophomores earlier in the year, it has made the challenge of climbing out of the ECAC basement that much more difficult. It has also forced players such as sophomore Colin Blackwell to take on expanded or different roles.
As a child growing up in the Boston area, there is probably only one thing other than playing in the Stanley Cup finals for the Bruins that every young hockey player dreams of playing for and that is the Beanpot.
- Official 2013-14 "Stay Positive/ Silver Linings" Thread
- Coyotes prepared to host an outdoor game
- Useless Thread MXIV: Warning: Will Cause Love <3
- Movies: Who were the Best Actors from 73-92?
- Speculation: Jets - General Rumour, Trade, Free Agent and Waiver Speculation (Part XVII)
- GDT: Game #33: Vancouver Canucks vs Carolina Hurricanes - 7:00PM PST - SNET-P