While his former college linemate was scoring his first goal of the season a half a continent away, New York Rangers forward Kevin Hayes netted his first of the 2014-15 season, and of his fledgling NHL career. Hayes’ goal was the fourth in a 4-0 win for the Rangers over the San Jose Sharks. Read more»
In part one and part two of our 2014-15 preview of the Hockey East conference, Hockey’s Future looked at eight of the 12 teams in the conference. Part three of this NCAA hockey preview takes a closer look at the final four teams in that conference, including Northeastern, Notre Dame, Providence, and Vermont. Read more»
The new Hockey East season is now underway. The conference has expanded by one team for 2014-15 with the addition of the University of Connecticut, a team that was covered in part one of this Hockey East preview. Read more»
This season, Hockey East features 50 NHL prospects representing all the member schools. Notre Dame leads all Hockey East teams with 10 prospects, followed by Boston College with nine and Boston University with seven. Meanwhile, the University of Connecticut makes their Hockey East debut this season, bringing the number of member schools to 12. Read more»
- Oilers haven't led once during their eight game losing skid..
- Proposal: Marc Methot (Ottawa) to Boston for a forward
- GDT: Game 23: Jeopardy Part 2 | Hawks at Ducks | Nov. 28, 2014 | 3:00 PM CT | NHL-US | WGN
- Line Combos: Split up Giroux and Voracek?
- What do you feel is the most useless stat?
- News Article: Eller: “The gap between the forwards and defencemen is too big a lot of the time...”