Below is the list of all NCAA-bound players that appeared on NHL Central Scouting’s final rankings whose commitments (verbal or otherwise) to college programs have been verified. Players with an “N/A” appeared in the midterm rankings, but were not included in the final rankings (although they have been noted on it). Read more»
This year’s top 10 NCAA prospects eligible for the 2014 NHL Draft features a nice mix of playing styles and player positions. It is comprised of two goaltenders, three defensemen and five forwards representing four of the NCAA’s six conferences. Boston College and the University of Michigan are the only programs that have more than one player ranked. Unless otherwise noted, all stats are current as of June 1st.
For the second consecutive year, an ECAC team has won the college hockey National Championship. Last year, it was Yale that took home the trophy, but this year it was the Union College Dutchmen who claimed their first-ever NCAA title on Saturday night at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA.
- Drew Doughty: Great D-Man but Generational?
- Kings Article: LA Kings LW Prospect Michael Mersch Is Powering His Way Towards The NHL
- Best duo in the NHL?
- News Article: Jonathan Quick on Max Pacioretty (The Players Tribune)
- TV: What are the greatest tv commercials of all time?
- Should All Airlines ban shipments of Hunting trophies?