In the final 2013-14 edition of the NCAA prospect notebook, Hockey’s Future takes a look back at some fantastic finishes, memorable performances, and other items making news around college hockey. Unless otherwise noted, all stats are current as of April 3, 2014.
University of Minnesota sophomore defenseman Brady Skjei (NYR) has become an integral part of the Golden Gophers success this season, particularly from the defensive standpoint. But the Lakeville, MN native isn't all poke checks and shot blocks as he has also contributed on offense, posting 13 points (six goals, seven assists) in 38 games to date.
St. Cloud State University sophomore Jonny Brodzinski may not have led his team in goals this season as he did in 2012-13 – senior and fellow Los Angeles Kings prospect Nic Dowd earned the honor this season with 22 markers. But Brodzinski traded the goal-scoring crown to instead finish as the Huskies leading scorer with 41 points (21 goals, 20 assists) in 38 games.
- News Article: Ron MacLean forced to defend himself after comment about French-Canadian referees
- OT: Association Football Thread (New York Red Bulls, USMNT, And All Soccer Discussion)
- Prospect Info: Pittsburgh Penguins Prospect Thread
- Around the League LXIII
- Advanced Stats and the 2014 Playoffs Penguins
- Speculation: 1st Goal Prediction Game (2014 Playoff Edition)