The West Regional of the 2014 NCAA Men's Hockey Tournament is the final regional to get underway in this year’s NCAA Tournament. This regional takes place on March 29th and 30th at the Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul, MN.
The Midwest Regional of the 2014 NCAA Men's Hockey Tournament takes place on March 28th and 29th at the US Bank Arena in Cincinnati, OH. Wisconsin is the top seed in this regional and is joined by Ferris State, Colgate and North Dakota. The four teams have a combined 24 NHL prospects on their rosters, although not all of them are expected to play in this tournament.
The NCAA East Regional kicks off the 2014 NCAA Men's Hockey Tournament and takes place on March 28th and 29th at the Webster Bank Arena in Bridgeport, CT.
Union College is the top seed in this regional and is joined by Quinnipiac, Providence College and Vermont. The four teams have a combined 13 NHL prospects on their rosters, the fewest of all the regionals.
Thatcher Demko has already won a Beanpot Championship this season, but he is far from done. The Boston College netminder enters the playoff season as the top-ranked North American goaltender in Central Scouting's midterm rankings and is ready to impress.
- Useless Thread MCCXXXVII: Revive P*
- Select all 30 teams' All-Time MVP
- Spezza, L. Karlsson traded to DAL for Chiasson, Part II: Cue the next whipping boy.
- Speculation: Steven Stamkos' next contract
- Republican 2016 Presidential Candidate Speculation/Discussion/Rumors
- OT: Let's talk about movies (and TV shows)... Part V