Toronto, ON – The Ontario Hockey League today announced that Vancouver Canucks prospect Frank Corrado of the Sudbury Wolves is the OHL Player of the Week for the week ending October 28 after scoring one goal and six assists for seven points in three games with a plus-minus rating of plus-6.
NHL’s Central Scouting may have ranked him as a C-level prospect in its early ratings, but has only served to motivate the Plymouth Whalers’ Danny Vanderwiel to prove that he’s more suited to the A-list.
Bo knows winning. And with a Memorial Cup run and an international gold medal under his belt already at only 17, the London Knights’ Bo Horvat is poised to add a few more trophies to his mantle — along with a first-round NHL draft designation — by June.
Toronto, ON – The Ontario Hockey League today announced that Hunter Garlent of the Guelph Storm is the OHL Player of the Week for the week ending October 21 after recording eight points in three games scoring three goals and five assists with a plus-minus rating of plus-3.
- Series Talk: Eastern Semifinal: (4) Boston Bruins vs. (6) New York Rangers
- Was the 1999 NHL Entry Draft the worst one you can remember?
- Kari Lehtonen is the best goalie in the NHL right now
- Memorial Cup Thread Part II
- Series Talk: Eastern Semifinal: (1) Pittsburgh Penguins vs. (7) Ottawa Senators - Part IV
- The Out of Town Thread part LIX - All Talk From Around the League Here