NHL’s Central Scouting may have ranked him as a C-level prospect in its early ratings, but has only served to motivate the Plymouth Whalers’ Danny Vanderwiel to prove that he’s more suited to the A-list.
Bo knows winning. And with a Memorial Cup run and an international gold medal under his belt already at only 17, the London Knights’ Bo Horvat is poised to add a few more trophies to his mantle — along with a first-round NHL draft designation — by June.
Toronto, ON – The Ontario Hockey League today announced that Hunter Garlent of the Guelph Storm is the OHL Player of the Week for the week ending October 21 after recording eight points in three games scoring three goals and five assists with a plus-minus rating of plus-3.
Defenseman Reid McNeill (PIT) was not on many scouting radars as a 15 or 16-year-old. He was not selected in the OHL priority draft and played as a 16-year-old for Lucas High School, located in London, Ontario, then later JrD level hockey for the Lambeth Lancers of the OHA. Then something happened.
- Blue Jays Discussion: Trade Deadline Coming Up
- Where does Doughty rank amongst Dmen in the league?
- Confirmed with Link: Leafs fire Claude Loiselle and Dave Poulin. Kyle Dubas named Assistant GM
- Confirmed with Link: Bruins sign warsofsky
- Transfer: Summer Transfers, rumors etc. Part 5
- Trades that seemed good at the time