Here is a quick look at three of the four BCHL players picked in this years draft.
- 6’2″ forward is a natural goal scorer…. deadly from twenty feet or closer.
- A native of the Czech Republic, he has played the last two seasons for the Langley Hornets of the BCHL.
- Needs to improve his quickness, has decent, not great flat out speed.
- Does not like the tough going, and struggled in the playoffs because of this.
- 6’2″ 170lb forward has played the last three seasons for his hometown Chilliwack Chiefs of the BCHL Junior A Hockey League.
-Finished third in league scoring this past season with 35 goals and 110 points in 59 games.
-Has accepted a full four year scholarship with the New Hampshire Wildcats.
- Has great on ice vision, sees the complete ice very well.
- Needs to improve his skating and upper body strength
- Great showing at the Viking Cup tournament over the Christmas holidays solidified his draft ranking.
- Was named Team Playoff MVP this season after tallying 48 points in 25 games, leading the Chiefs to a berth in the National Championship tournament.
- Very safe fifth round pick by the Rangers, should develop very nicely over the next four years, playing for the Wildcats, former team of another Chilliwack Chief alumni, and Hobey Baker winner Jason Krog.
- Nathan Marsters is a 6’4″ butterfly style goaltender Read more»