On the eve of the NHL Draft Lottery, ISS Hockey has released their April ranking of the top 30 prospects for the 2014 NHL Draft. And, as a result of some strong playoff performances by a pair of players, there has been some re-shuffling at the top of the order since the March edition of this list.
Defenseman Scott Savage played for one of California’s most storied youth programs. Today, he plays for one of college hockey’s most storied programs.
At 5’6” and 172 pounds, Rocco Grimaldi is one of the smallest players in all of college hockey, but he is also one of the most dynamic. The Rossmoor, CA native’s developmental progress has allowed him to reach new heights and become more of a rounded player. Grimaldi currently leads the University of North Dakota with 39 points (17 goals, 22 assists) in 41 games to date.
- Player Discussion: Ondrej Pavelec - Part III: "Is the #1 going into next season" - Cheveldayoff
- Series Talk: MDSF: (2) New York Rangers vs. (3) Philadelphia Flyers
- Prospect Info: Play Bad for Ekblad? (the 2014 draft thread)
- News Article: Carrera: Washington Capitals’ problems began long before their playoff streak ended
- The All-Purpose 6th Overall Discussion Thread
- Value of: Bogosian, Kane and Byfuglien