The first thing that most people notice about Ryan MacInnis is his size. Even just having turned 17 years old a couple of weeks ago, MacInnis already stands 6’3” and weighs 174 pounds. His size is imposing, even on a U.S. National Team Development Program team that is peppered with big bodies.
The name Yale typically brings to mind students in argyle sweaters walking to class on paved walkways with a spiral notebook in hand. Alumni of the university have gone on to be U.S. Presidents, Supreme Court Justices and Academy Award winning actors. Samuel Morse and Eli Whitney call it their alma mater. Sinclair Lewis and Tom Wolfe do, as well.
The current tale of the tape, Western Hockey League style, quite convincingly suggests the Portland Winterhawks will probably supply the “long and short of it” when the time comes for NHL teams to make their selections at the 2013 NHL Draft in Newark, New Jersey.
- Significant quakes (5.0+)
- Post Game Talk: "mennhhhhhhhhhhh" LEAFS WIN! Californian Dream? 2nd in the Atlantic
- Rumor: In-season Proposals, Rumors, Free Agents & Roster Moves (related topics) LV
- Canucks go from 3-0 lead to 4-3 deficit within 5:09 (and give up 7 goals in 3rd)
- TV: True Detective (Part II)
- Confirmed with Link: Ales Hemsky(@50%) to Ottawa for 3rd(2015) and 5th(2014)