Defenseman Scott Savage played for one of California’s most storied youth programs. Today, he plays for one of college hockey’s most storied programs.
At 5’6” and 172 pounds, Rocco Grimaldi is one of the smallest players in all of college hockey, but he is also one of the most dynamic. The Rossmoor, CA native’s developmental progress has allowed him to reach new heights and become more of a rounded player. Grimaldi currently leads the University of North Dakota with 39 points (17 goals, 22 assists) in 41 games to date.
University of Minnesota sophomore defenseman Brady Skjei (NYR) has become an integral part of the Golden Gophers success this season, particularly from the defensive standpoint. But the Lakeville, MN native isn't all poke checks and shot blocks as he has also contributed on offense, posting 13 points (six goals, seven assists) in 38 games to date.
- News Article: Ron MacLean forced to defend himself after comment about French-Canadian referees
- OT: Association Football Thread (New York Red Bulls, USMNT, And All Soccer Discussion)
- Prospect Info: Pittsburgh Penguins Prospect Thread
- Around the League LXIII
- Advanced Stats and the 2014 Playoffs Penguins
- Speculation: 1st Goal Prediction Game (2014 Playoff Edition)