With the 2015 NHL Draft in the rear-view mirror, the next draft class from North America in 2016 features a deep group from the United States and the OHL. With Auston Matthews in the news lately due to his interest in playing abroad, that offers an opportunity to take a look at the top draft-eligible skaters from North America. Read more»
Perhaps the most anticipated NHL Draft in the past decade is now in the books. The 2015 draft class of 211 players, led by top talents Connor McDavid and Jack Eichel, have found new homes in the NHL and will begin their journey to a pro career beginning with the coming summer development camps put on by the 30 NHL clubs. Read more»
For as long as hockey has existed, there have been small, undersized players that have found a way to change the game like very few can. Theoren Fleury, Glenn Resch, Martin St. Louis, Johnny Gaudreau, and Tyler Johnson–they’ve all been told they were too small, too short, and just not big enough for a sport of giants; but they never listened. Call it heart, call it willful ignorance, or thick skin, these players defied the odds in a league with an archaic belief that size matters; and they did it well. Read more»
- Prospect Info: Flames prospect rankings: #16
- Why are there no women in the NHL?
- Friendliest/Unfriendliest Arenas to watch an Away team @
- OT: An NFL Team Is a Bad Deal for the Las Vegas Strip
- Player Discussion Ryan Nugent-Hopkins '16-17 and Beyond
- Speculation: More Players who need to be protected in an expansion draft.