For many, age ain’t nothing but a number. But for Plymouth Whalers’ forward Ryan Hartman, his date of birth — which found him five days too young to be drafted last year — played a key role to plotting a stop in the OHL en route to the NHL.
At 5’11”, 160 pounds, Luke Rendino of the Michigan Warriors is so skinny that you can see his ribs. In fact, when he was injured in a 2-1 win over the Topeka Roadrunners in this year’s NAHL Showcase tournament, you could see where he was hurting as he ran his fingers over his ribcage.
It is unlikely that a quick scan of the rosters for the 2012 CCM/USA Hockey All-American Prospects Game by the average observer would have produced much more than a shrug when coming across the name, Ryan Fitzgerald.
The inaugural CCM/USA Hockey All-American Prospects Game was a qualified success, with the on-ice action helping to overcome what was a sparse crowd attending this prospect showcase, a game that was won by Team McClanahan, 5-2.
- Confirmed with Link: Shayne Gostisbehere (signed ELC, terms in OP; debuted with Phantoms Apr. 19)
- GDT: Game 2: Penguins vs. Blue Jackets|7 ET | CBC, NBCSN, RDS
- *OFFICIAL* Erie Otters 2013-14 Season Thread (Part 4)
- 2014 Playoff Photoshop Thread
- Habs in Kingman Az
- Anyone else excited to indulge in KFC's new "Double Down" chicken sandwich?