After dropping a couple of tight, low-scoring encounters to rivals Russia and Canada, Team USA appears to have gotten their offense in gear the past couple of games. The USA has scored 16 times in those two games, against Slovakia and the Czech Republic, while giving up just three goals.
For 48 years, Milton Academy and Noble and Greenough School have co-hosted a holiday tournament that has attracted 49 different schools and amateur hockey teams from the United States, Canada, and Sweden. In addition to the six New England states, representatives have come from California, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania to play.
For hockey fans across the globe, the preliminary round of the 2013 IIHF WJC has been just about everything anyone had ever hoped for. There’s been no lack of tension, rivalries, intrigue and background stories that have come together to make this tournament the type that fans everywhere crave.
- 2014 Wild Off-Season Thread
- Peter Forsberg vs Eric Lindros
- Would the world be better off if religion didn't exist
- Draft lottery changes coming: 2015 odds tweaked, 2016 top three spots drawn
- Prospect Info: Where does Hayes rank in our prospect rankings?
- TV: Big Brother 16 Part 4: Beast Mode Cowboy & the Froot Loop Dingus Fooligans (Read OP)