At 5’11”, 160 pounds, Luke Rendino of the Michigan Warriors is so skinny that you can see his ribs. In fact, when he was injured in a 2-1 win over the Topeka Roadrunners in this year’s NAHL Showcase tournament, you could see where he was hurting as he ran his fingers over his ribcage.
It is unlikely that a quick scan of the rosters for the 2012 CCM/USA Hockey All-American Prospects Game by the average observer would have produced much more than a shrug when coming across the name, Ryan Fitzgerald.
The inaugural CCM/USA Hockey All-American Prospects Game was a qualified success, with the on-ice action helping to overcome what was a sparse crowd attending this prospect showcase, a game that was won by Team McClanahan, 5-2.
Players taking part in the 2012 CCM/USA Hockey All-American Prospects Game will be under the scrutiny of scores of NHL scouts and GM's that will be in attendance. But one player may draw the attention of these interested observers more so than others, that player being defenseman Seth Jones.
- Oilers haven't led once during their eight game losing skid..
- Proposal: Marc Methot (Ottawa) to Boston for a forward
- GDT: Game 23: Jeopardy Part 2 | Hawks at Ducks | Nov. 28, 2014 | 3:00 PM CT | NHL-US | WGN
- Line Combos: Split up Giroux and Voracek?
- What do you feel is the most useless stat?
- News Article: Eller: “The gap between the forwards and defencemen is too big a lot of the time...”