Toronto, ON – The Canadian Hockey League today announced the eleventh edition of the BMO CHL Top 10 Rankings for the 2012-13 regular season. The weekly rankings of the Canadian Hockey League’s Top 10 teams are selected by a panel of National Hockey League scouts.
There would seem to be some merit in applying a “sharpshooter” label on Morgan Klimchuk of the Regina Pats.
It’s a handle that would relate to his off-season penchant to occupy time with friends as a paintballer. And of course, during the winter months, Klimchuk has become effective at directing pucks past opposition goaltenders in an accurate and timely fashion.
Fall can be a spectacular time of year. The leaves change, the weather turns colder, and hockey prospects all over North America and Europe start lacing up their skates and hitting the ice. Much of the well-deserved attention from scouts, NHL general managers and fans alike becomes focused on those players who were recently drafted into the NHL or those who will be eligible for the upcoming draft at season’s end.
- TV: True Detective (Part II)
- GDT: #63 - Pittsburgh vs Anaheim - Let's teach them a lesson!
- Pre-Game Talk: Blues @ Avs | Saturday, March 8th, 1pm MT | Start up the Bandwagon
- 4-5 years from now, Calle Jarnkrok will be a...
- Republicans vote to deny veterans benefits
- OT: 1st OFFICIAL HFStars Meet Up - Retirement Night (3/08) - Katy Trail Ice House